Wednesday, September 14, 2022

How did you challenge yourself today?

Yesterday, I talked about getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. You are most likely not going to want to get any practice. However, if you want to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, you will need to challenge yourself. Sometimes, it's a matter of "just do it" and don't think too hard about it.

My theory about why we don't jump at the chance to "just do it" is because we are afraid of the unknown, or we think people will judge us, etc. What I have generally found is people aren't thinking about you. They are actually thinking about themselves. So, next time you have a choice that feels scary, maybe "just do it" and be curious about how that feels.

It will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A month of weekday blogging

Today is the last day of September and I've been blogging here every weekday this month. Bottom line: I enjoy writing and I've got m...