Monday, September 5, 2022

If you're on time, you're late

This advice is one of my all time favorites: "If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late."

Remember, we are not the Queen of England or POTUS. That means people are not waiting on us, and we need to be ready at the agreed upon time.

Similar to Friday's post about "showing up," there's actually a lot to unpack here.

Let's say your interview is at 9AM. What time should you arrive? Based on the first sentence of this blog, you know what the answer is not: 9AM. However, how early qualifies as "on time?" Great question. The answer is: it depends.

Jot down some thoughts about how you'd start to answer this question. I'll continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A month of weekday blogging

Today is the last day of September and I've been blogging here every weekday this month. Bottom line: I enjoy writing and I've got m...