Tuesday, September 6, 2022

If you're on time, you're late, part 2

In yesterday's post, I asked what time should you arrive to qualify as "on time"?

Here are some questions you might ask to decide how early you should be:

1) How much time does it take to get from your current location to the interview location?
2) How familiar are you with the interview location?
3) What will traffic be like on the day and at the time of the interview?
4) Will you need to go through security / receptionist / elevator to get to the interview office?
5) Do you need to use the restroom once you arrive?
6) Do you need time for a calming / pep talk ritual?

What other aspects should you consider? I'll continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A month of weekday blogging

Today is the last day of September and I've been blogging here every weekday this month. Bottom line: I enjoy writing and I've got m...